Murphy and Murphy Law OfficesWhere The Client Comes First
Craig spent many years working as an insurance defense attorney “on the inside” but now he exclusively represents seriously injured people and their families against the major insurance companies and corporations who are responsible for his clients’ injuries.
Craig Murphys Experience
• BS Degree Communication; Ohio University
• JD Ohio Northern University School of Law
o Awarded the Dean’s scholarship
o American Jurisprudence awards for academic excellence
o Student-attorney of the year award in third year as practicing student attorney
o Editor of the law review
o Graduated with distinction
o Admitted into the honorary Willis Society at Ohio Northern University.
Travelers Insurance Company (One of the largest in the world)
• Due to his distinguished trial skills and tenacious commitment to his clients he was elevated to position of Nevada Major Case Unit Trial Attorney
Insurance Firms Craig has represented
Allstate Insurance Company,
Farmers Insurance Company,
State Farm Insurance Company,
Progressive Insurance Company,
Geico Insurance Company,
Hertz Rent-A-Car Company,
Avis Rent-A-Car Company.
major Las Vegas hotel/casinos in premises liability cases
• Represented doctors in medical malpractice cases
• Co-founder of Murphy & Murphy Law Offices with his wife, Stacie Murphy.
o Craig spent almost 10 years working “on the inside” but now he exclusively represents seriously injured people and their families against the major insurance companies and corporations who are responsible for his clients’ injuries.
• Craig’s practice is dedicated to the protection of injury victims and their families. He prides himself on the level of personal service that he gives to his clients.
• Craig is committed to pursuing justice one case at a time.
• If a full and fair settlement cannot be obtained, Craig has the experience, skill and conviction of character to take his clients’ cases to trial.
Nevada Board Certified Personal Injury Specialist
• Trial Attorney obtaining jury verdicts in virtually all types of personal injury cases, including:
o Complex spinal cord injuries,
o Car crashes,
o Slip and falls,
o Uninsured/under-insured first party practices,
o Medical malpractice,
o Property owner liability.
• He is a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an honor bestowed on less than 1% of all attorneys.
• The American Trial Lawyers Association has named him as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Nevada.
• Leader in the legal community and elected to serve as one of the Board of Governors of the Nevada Trial Lawyers Association and the Nevada Justice Association.
• He served as a Judge Pro-Tem for the Eighth Judicial District Court short trial program and as a District Court appointed arbitrator.
• Craig was born and raised in Lima, Ohio.
• Craig is committed to his family, church, and the legal community. Craig has been a church Elder and volunteers as a Sunday school teacher.